SPOCS is a football focused global sports consultancy network, which operates worldwide from the following locations: Munich, Hamburg, London, Zurich, Madrid, Naples, Belgrade, Sofia, Vienna, Paris, Prague, Istanbul, Brussels, Bucharest, Cairo, Dubai, Accra, Philadelphia and Qingdao (China).
We provide expertise across a wide range of services including:
- Advising and representing players on their careers, including transfers and contract negotiation.
- Advising and representing managers/coaches on their careers, including contract negotiation.
- Advising and assisting clubs with player acquisition and sales.
- Advising players on marketing and sponsorship arrangements (including image rights licensing arrangements and the crypto/NFT sector).
- Advising clubs on marketing and sponsorship arrangements (including image rights licensing arrangements, stadium naming rights, and the crypto/NFT sector).
- Advising clubs on event management, and organising friendly fixtures and tournaments.
- Advising clubs and federations on commercial strategy and brand exploitation.
- Advising commercial rights holders in developing, marketing and operating communication and entertainment related services in the sports sector.
- Advising companies on brand exploitation and management, in particular with sports related sponsorships and advertisements.
- Providing mental coaching and media training.